Wednesday, September 3, 2014

First Day of School.... Again

I hope all of you had a wonderful Labor Day weekend!  We had my parents in for a visit and spent the time playing games and touring the Science Center here in St. Louis.  Lots of fun!!

Are you wondering about the title of this post?

School started August 11th for my 4 older kids.  Since then, I've been scrambling to keep up with all the new schedules, forms that need to be filled out, paying for field trips, packing lunches, helping with homework, and even drying a few tears when homework is forgotten.

My son and I have been able to have a lot of fun with just the two of us for the past three weeks, though.  We've run a lot of errands; but, we've also played at the park, had some playdates with friends and used the pool as much as possible.




Well, today, our youngest has his first day of PreK!  He was so ready!  Since he has the same school (and even the same teacher) as his sister had last year, he knew exactly what the routine would be.  He did such a good job, too.  An exciting new phase in his little life!


Now, I get to see how much I can get done during my three hours by myself three days a week.  Should be interesting!  Hopefully, I don't do too many projects that my husband gets upset with me.  I do try to restrain myself.  Truly, I do.  If only he had my vision....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...