Friday, January 8, 2016

What Do You Want?



This has been a hugely, busy week around here!  Getting back into the swing of early mornings, lunch packing (which hasn't happened much), and having the house ready for showings has taken a lot of my time.  And then, all the other normal things like grocery shopping, laundry, work, personal development, and errands that pop up, fill in the rest of the time gaps.  You all know the drill - you're busy, too!!

As I sat down to plan out blog posts, I began to wonder, 'What do people really want to read about from me?'.  And, you know, I'm not going to be able to answer that without input from my readers.

So, now's you opportunity.  I'm needing to hear from you what YOU want to see on the blog.  And, yes, I already have several ideas and posts ready to go, and I'm not going to completely ditch what I'm already doing; however, if I can put more of the content you want to read on here, I'm willing to do that.

Do you want...

-Crafts/sewing
-DIY
-Budgeting/Money saving tips
-Recipes
-Organizing
-Good books
-Product highlights
-Healthy tips

Or something completely different!

I really am curious!  Best way to let me know?  Comment below or comment on the My Life Facebook page.

Thanks in advance and have a wonderful weekend everyone!

Keep enjoying life!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...