Saturday, April 9, 2016

Real Clean Gone Green! - A New Facebook Group



This is definitely the time of year we all start to look around our homes and get the itch to clean, organize, redo, and do a major overhaul in our lives.  It's like a non-pregnancy induced nesting gone wild!! Does this describe you?

If you're anything like me, this might describe your mindset, but not necessarily your actions.  

Are you overwhelmed by how much there is to do?  Do you have that long cleaning list, but just don't know where to start?  Do you dread hauling out all the different, smelly cleaners?  Do you start and by week 3 - oh, who are we kidding?- DAY 3, you're burned out?  Yet, half of your house is torn apart and looks worse than when you started?  Are you interested in finding a better way?

This is a project I've been carrying around in my head and heart for the past couple of years.  I knew if I struggled with getting the full Spring Clean, or just a full CLEAN, that there were others out there who needed help, as well.  I also knew that, while I've learned a lot that can be shared, others also have tips, inspirations, and lessons learned that they can share!

With all of that in mind, this year I decided to put my ideas and knowledge into action!! It took a little longer than anticipated, but the group Real Clean Gone Green! (a closed group) is now live on Facebook and I couldn't be happier or more excited!!


I've teamed up with one of my best friends and fellow blogger, Sarah, from Happy Heart Healthy Home, to sponsor this amazing initiative!  We want to help other's conquer the tasks that so many of us struggle with - to be able to find happiness in our living spaces each and every day.

Now, don't think this is going to be easy!  We're going to break the process down; but, it's still going to be a lot of work for each of us.  That's one of the great things about this group, though!  Amid all the work, there's going to be some fun challenges, amazing freebies, lots of recognition, great tips and tricks, multiple prizes, shared inspiration, and just a whole lot of good times and laughter!  

Are you interested in joining?  We would love to have you on this journey with us!  To find out more, simply click the image below.  I can't wait to welcome you to our group!  Hurry, though, the start date is April 22nd!  You definitely don't want to miss out on anything!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...