Monday, January 5, 2015

Happy New Year!!

Okay.  Yes..... I know we are already several days into 2015.  However, my kids just went back to school today, so this is the real start of my year.  ;)

I'm really excited about all the possibilities 2015 has to offer.  It's been a while since we haven't had some major medical event scheduled the first week of January, everyone is currently healthy, and the weather is only cold at this point and not nasty.

There are some great ideas buzzing around in my head.  (Well, great to me.)  Ideas I hope to share with you all as the year goes on.  I have so many goals - for me, my family and our health, my home, and my business.  I'm so ready to start working in all these areas and excited to share some wonderful things with all my friends and family!

Right off the bat, Kevin and I are working on bettering our health.  Today we started a 5 Day Mini-Cleans/Detox with Shaklee.  It's going to help us both get started on the right foot this year.  And, it's especially needed after all the holiday heavy foods, sweets and eating out due to travel.

Both of us are feeling great so far!  It's going to be interesting to see how well I do not reaching for my usual foods.  So far, so good, though, and I have high hopes for the rest of the week.  We'll keep you posted on our progress and results.

Something else I've decided to do to help get healthy this year is adding exercise.  I'd love to tell you I want to add more or increase weight or shoot for a higher milage than I accomplished in 2014.  Sadly, 2014 was full of very little to no exercise - unless you can count moving furniture around the house.
I may have a problem....
This year I hope to change that!  (Well, not the moving furniture part.)  I have a great supporter in my husband {one might even call him a little pushy}, but I thought it would be fun to get more people together in a group.  A place were we can cheer each other on, share ideas and recipes, and even do a little bragging when a goal is reached.  Most of all, a place for us all to have fun!  If you want to join me in a healthier 2015, join my new Facebook group Operation: Get it Movin'.  I would love to have you!

Okay.  So there's a quick overview of what I would like to get accomplished.  I'll be doing a lot more sharing in the next couple of weeks, so stay tuned!  2015 is looking like a great year!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...