Thursday, April 2, 2015

Happy Easter (a little early)

The long weekend is coming at me quickly, and I'm really not sure I'm ready!!  Ah, the story of my life!

Here are just a couple of things I've seen around the internet that would be ideal for our family to do to get ready for Sunday.

Bunny Butt Cookies (by Pillsbury)

Kings Hawaiian Rolls Copy Cat Recipe (by Fabulessly Frugal)

We'll be doing eggs (I think), but I'm pretty sure they won't look anything like these at Family Sponge.  Beautiful!

Sara at momendevors.com has gathered 20 different egg dying ideas.  We should be able to do at least one of these, right?!

We won't be giving the kids as much candy as usual this year, so that will be a little different for them.  (Us too, since we usually get at least a little for ourselves.)  Maybe we'll just go do something fun or get some summer fun things that we need anyway.

Have a wonderful Easter Weekend, everyone!  And safe travels to any of you traveling!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Join me on FaceBook!  ----->>

My Life (FaceBook Page) - An extension of my blog where I share just a little bit more of my life with you.

Project Share - My NEW (closed) group page on Facebook.  I'm really excited about this!!  This is a place for anyone wanting to know more about Shaklee.  I'll be sharing product information, specials and business info there and answering any questions you might have.  Just click 'Join' and I'll be happy to add you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...