Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Recycling Made (A Little) Easier

Do you recycle?  I'll be honest and tell you I don't normally think to.  I'm so used to just lobbing anything and everything in the trash.

Several months (a year?) ago, I was visiting a friend and saw a brown paper bag sitting out.  Guess what was in it.  Yep - all the family's recycling.  We've now implemented the same (genius) plan.

If you don't want the bag just sitting out, it's small enough to fit under a sink or such.  The biggest things I like about this?

-My 5 year old can now 'take out' the recycling without damaging the walls or door frame with the clunky recycle bin.

-No more individual trips to the outside bin for small items.

-The whole bag can go in the outside bin and we just start filling another bag as needed.


So, how do you gather your recycling?  Do you have another way you could share with us all?  Feel free to comment below!

Also, if you haven't liked my Facebook page, come on over and do that!  That way you can keep up with all my antics and projects I don't blog about - just remember to check the 'Get Notifications' so you won't miss anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...