Monday, November 30, 2015

It's WHAT day?! And Some FB Drawings Coming Your Way!

Can you believe it's already the LAST day of November?! I mean.... where has the time gone?!

Before I go any farther I want to make sure you know about this.  My Cyber Monday gift to you!  This is a great opportunity to get a few things on you gift list taken care of and pamper yourself at the same time.  If you are one of my members, just simply go to your myshaklee site and shop.  If you don't have a membership, go to my site and start shopping.  Want to save on membership?  Contact me and I can help you - I know lots of ways to get your membership FREE.  This offer ends TONIGHT, though.


As you know, tomorrow is the first day of December.  I hadn't planned on doing much for the holidays since we were planning to be out of our home no later than the 10th.  I hadn't even planned on doing any decorating.  Well..... that's not how things are working out. {bummer}

Since plans have changed, I got the Christmas tree out and put up today.  The kids and I will work on getting it decorated one evening this week.  {I'll share when it's finished.} Little by little, I'll work on getting a few holiday items set up around the house, too.  It can be a little odd working out a balance of holiday decorating and keeping a 'show ready house' - but, I'm sure I'll manage.

I also decided to have some fun on my Facebook page and I wanted to give a little heads up from the blog.  Hopefully, the fun will help bring on the Christmas cheer.  Right now it's more like the Grinch is in residency around here.

So...

Starting tomorrow, I'm going to have drawings for freebies - products, a book or two, maybe even a gift card.   The more participation, the more days this can be done.  If you want to be able to participate, make sure you go on my Facebook page and like it.  Make sure you also set it up to get notifications or else Facebook won't let my posts show up for you to see.  Very important step!

I'm really looking forward to seeing how this little experiment goes.  I love sharing with you all and have enjoyed getting to 'meet' more an more people through my work and time online.  This is going to be just a little way for me to say 'Merry Christmas' and 'Thank You' for following me and letting me share just a little part of your life.

Cheers!

**I'll be posting our Link Party #44 a little later tonight when it goes live at 8 o'clock.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...