Wednesday, January 1, 2014

a new start

Welcome to My Life!  I'm so glad you've found your way to my new blog!

Why a new blogging location, you ask?  Well.  To put it simply, things have changed.  Big changes and little changes have been happening over the years and my life has changed as a result.  I'm constantly being molded and shaped in small ways as time passes.  I no longer felt my previous blog, This Too, was really able to encompass all that my life has become.

Is crafting still a part of me?  Of course.  Just not as big a part of me.  I'll still get my 'crafting' on, but not nearly as much as I used to.

Do I still play with recipes?  Yep.  I'll make sure I incorporate all of the previous recipes on this blog along with some new, healthier recipes to come.

What about my daughter and her illness?  Ah.  This is a big source of the biggest changes in my life!  Madi is doing well; however, taking care of her (and my other kids) definitely takes up a lot of my time.  It also has influenced me in making some other changes in my life.

One of the biggest changes?  I'm now a business owner - a Shaklee distributor!  This is huge and exciting and scary all at the same time!  It's also a great thing for us.  I'll be sharing a lot about this company and the great products we've been using!

I still have the desire to share what is going on in our lives, but there will be some new focuses as I go forward.  The start of a new year seemed like a great time to kick-start this endeavor and share it with everyone.  I'm basically bringing the facets of my life into a little better focus and sharing it all in one location rather than scattered among several.

I'm looking forward to another wonderful year!  I'm hoping you all will stick with me and invite your friends along for this new direction my life is traveling.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...