Monday, January 6, 2014

Shaklee 180

Have you made any New Year's resolutions?  Get organized?  Do better through the year on x, y, or z? Loose weight?  Redecorate a room in your home or several?

My personal goals for the year are very simple: get organized, get healthy and be productive.  Since the kids are home from school because of weather, I've been a bit slow getting started.  Now that you all know, though, I'll have to follow through on mine and share as I accomplish my goals.

Since so many people are making resolutions to loose weight and improve their health, I thought Shaklee 180 would be something of interest to a lot of people.  
Shaklee 180 Turnaround Kit
Now, those of you who know me personally, know I don't need to loose any weight.  (Get healthy, workout, gain muscle - yes.)  That doesn't mean I don't use some of the products.  I love the Energizing Vanilla Smoothee.  It's a great meal replacement when I'm busy and I don't take the time to really eat.  Or, sometimes I have it in addition to my meal.  Add a banana to the smoothie in a blender and that tastes great, too!

The snack bars are nice to have in our pantry or even a couple in my purse.  Being able to grab something quick and easy and healthy, reduces the chance of me going through a drive-thru or grabbing the Oreos or something as equally bad for me.

Want some incentives other than just loosing weight?  This program has so much to offer!  There's a Shaklee 180 Facebook page for support and even a photo contest.  To help you track your progress, there's a Shaklee 180 app and supporting website where you will learn healthy habits and help you stay accountable.  This is a whole program to give you all the tools, support, products and rewards you need to be successful.

Order your kit before the end of January! Here's why-


From now through January 31, 2014, new Members who join with a Shaklee 180® Kit or PAK on AutoShip will receive:
  • Up to $20 in free shipping each month of their first three consecutive months on AutoShip (including join month).
  • Up to $100 in free Shaklee products once they complete their first three months on AutoShip.
  • Up to $20 in free shipping for every consecutive month their Shaklee 180® product kit remains on AutoShip for the rest of the year!
This limited time, never before offered promotion rewards new people with up to $340 of value for making the decision to get healthier…and sticking to it – perfect for “New Year’s Resolution” season.
***A Shaklee 180® Kit must be put on AutoShip during the join process. 

Have some questions?  Please feel free to email me with any questions or concerns!  Or leave it in the comment section below.  If I don't know the answer, I have a support group who will help me find the answer for you.
Good luck to everyone on any and all resolutions!  I'm looking forward to a great 2014!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...