Monday, January 20, 2014

New Additions

I've been spending a little time here and there tweaking the blog.  I've added some social media buttons on the right of the screen to make things easy on everyone to stay connected.  Along those lines, I would love it if everyone would 'like' the Facebook page.  I'll be putting other information there that may not warrant a full post here on the blog.

Another thing I decided to add is a page for Our Favorites.  We use a lot of Shaklee products, but the ones I put on the page are the items that have made the biggest difference for us.  They are items we were already purchasing, we just made a change in the brand we like.

In other news, Madi has been neutropenic for several days now.  We had to head into the cancer center today to get a CBC to see if her numbers had improved.  I'm glad to report she is above where they would like her ANC to be and she can return to taking her chemo medications and going to school.  Yay!

Anytime you would like to follow Madi's story, you are more than welcome to click on the page link above - that will take you straight to the blog I have devoted to her.  I'll try to let everyone know, either on Facebook or here, each time I write a new post for her.

Thanks for all the support!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...