Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Smoothee Thief

I consider myself a pretty generous person.  However, I'm going to start thinking twice before handing my breakfast 180 smoothee to the little boy sitting behind me in the car.  Either that, or I'll be faster about drinking it.

We've really been enjoying playing with Shaklee's flavors.  One of our favorites is one of the simplest we make, and I'm going to share it with you.

Strawberry Banana Smoothee

1 banana peeled
1/2 cup frozen strawberries
1 scoop Shaklee 180 vanilla smoothee mix
3/4 cup milk (I use organic 2%)

Place all of this in a blender or the like.  (I use our NutriBullet) Mix until smooth.  Enjoy!

Such and easy and nutritious treat.  The way my kids react, you would think we were serving them ice cream at 8 in the morning!  A great start to the day for my kids packed with lots of the nutrition they need with no artificial flavors, sweeteners, or preservatives added.  Happy kids, happy mom.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...