Friday, February 28, 2014

Offer Expires Tonight

Wanted to remind everyone that today is the last day to take advantage of Shaklee's February offer!


The Get Clean kit qualifies for the free membership and free gift, but all you have to do is have a total of 50PV in your cart to get the freebies.  

Great Combos

Help boost your weight loss goals:

Start slowing your age at the cellular level:

Bring out your natural beauty:

Healthy snacks and meal replacements:

Maintaining your healthy life:

Or any other combinations that qualify!!

Become a Shaklee Member and save 15% to 25% on Shaklee products and an additional 10% on select products with AutoShip.

If you have any questions, email me or message me on Facebook.  I'll even leave my phone turned up after I go to bed, so I can help any last minute purchasers!

Have a wonderful weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...