Friday, March 7, 2014

Apple-Strawberry Smoothee Recipe

This week has been extremely busy!  Several things were already planned and several unexpected things got tossed in to my schedule - just to keep me on my toes, I'm sure.  Like dropping our 5 yr old off at preschool and the van not wanting to start again when I was ready to leave.  Yep.  Morning plans were changed from grocery shopping to getting a new battery put in our vehicle.  At least now I have no worries about whether or not I have the Black & Decker jump starter in the van.

So, during our abnormal week, I finally made it the the local gym.  I never want to go, but I always feel so good afterward.  The kids get to play in the kid room while I workout and then I'll take them to the gymnasium area afterward.
Then we all go home and have a reward for all our exercise.

Apple-Strawberry Smoothee

1/2 C frozen strawberries
1 package apple sauce
2 scoops Vanilla Smoothee mix
1 C milk or water

 Put them all together and mix.
My kids love helping make our smoothees.
Enjoy!

Our weekend weather is looking to be much warmer than we've had lately.  60* and sunny is nothing to take for granted in the midwest this time of year!  Hope all of you have some nice weather where you are, too, to enjoy!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...