Friday, July 15, 2016

Christmas in July is Starting NOW!!

More than half of my family headed off to a week of camp today. That means I get to have a few days alone with my youngest two which is going to be so much fun! I've been swamped with getting the older 3 ready for their trip and after a few days of fun here at home, I'll be getting ready for another trip (which will contain a business trip for me!). July has turned out to be a bit more hectic than I anticipated!

Before too much more of my month goes by, I wanted to give back a little
to my downline, current members and those looking to become members, but might need a little nudge (yep, you know who you are!). So here it goes....

CHRISTMAS IN JULY SALE*
Starts TODAY, July 15th... Ends 7/25/16

For any product purchase of $100 or more, pick ONE item from the list below as a free gift from me.

• Alfalfa Complex 330ct
• Antiperspirant Cream
• Defend & Resist
• Energy Chews
• Enfuselle Moisturizing Shower Gel
• Enfuselle Refining Polisher
• Enfuselle SPF 30 for Body
• Shaklee EZ-Gest
• Vita-Lea with Iron 120ct
• Vitalized Immunity



Have a great Friday and start to your weekend!  I'm off to see what kind of trouble I can get into with these two munchkins!!

















*Please contact me BEFORE placing order with your gift selection to get the free gift shipped with your order. To qualify, the product total not including shipping or taxes must be at least $100. Offer valid for all Members and Distributors in my personal group.
Just click on the SHOP SHAKLEE button above to get started.
Log in with password for Member pricing.
Not a Member? Ask me about "Join Free" options.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...